15 Quick Facts About Orgasm
For today’s post, I’ve compiled a list of 15 quick facts about orgasm:
- Multiple orgasms are real.
- Some women can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.
- Predict your woman’s likelihood of orgasm by the distance between a woman’s clitoris and vagina.
- Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things.
- Women experience nocturnal orgasm too.
- Based on scientific studies, the coital alignment technique has helped increased the odds of simultaneous orgasm.
- Men fake orgasms too.
- Some women experience premature orgasm.
- There are cases where an individual sneezes every time he/she is sexually aroused.
- Animals have orgasm too.
- “Exercise-induced orgasms”, usually known as “coregasms” are real.
- According to Masters and Johnson, it only takes about 4 minutes for men to orgasm and about 10-20 minutes for women.
- Some research shows that orgasm may boost the immune system.
- It was found out, that a part of the brain the processes pain is activated during orgasm.
- Some people have unusual ways of reaching orgasm without even genital or nipple stimulation.
How Game Are You? Couples Intimacy Edition is now available through our website, Amazon (US and AU) and Ebay (AU). You can order your own copy of the game now and be one of the first to receive it. Let the fun and romance begin.
For a detailed explanation of Dr. Lehmiller’s compiled list, visit his complete article about the 20 Scientific Facts about Orgasm.