15 Quick Facts about Orgasm
- Multiple orgasms are real.
- Some women can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.
- Predict your woman’s likelihood of orgasm by the distance between a woman’s clitoris and vagina.
- Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things.
- Women experience nocturnal orgasm too.
- Based on scientific studies, the coital alignment technique has helped increased the odds of simultaneous orgasm.
- Men fake orgasms too.
- Some women experience premature orgasm.
- There are cases where an individual sneezes every time he/she is sexually aroused.
- Animals have orgasm too.
- “Exercise-induced orgasms”, usually known as “coregasms” are real.
- According to Masters and Johnson, it only takes about 4 minutes for men to orgasm and about 10-20 minutes for women.
- Some research shows that orgasm may boost the immune system.
- It was found out, that a part of the brain the processes pain is activated during orgasm.
- Some people have unusual ways of reaching orgasm without even genital or nipple stimulation.
For a detailed explanation of Dr. Lehmiller’s compiled list, visit his complete article about the 20 Scientific Facts about Orgasm.