Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Conversation Game?
- A Conversation Game is designed to ask questions or impart information that can lead to meaningful real-life conversations. They’re usually designed to be fun and flow, with the outcome of starting meaningful conversations, rather than made up stories or jokes that word related party game might do e.g. Cards Against Humanity.
Are the Games child friendly?
- Different editions of How Game Are You?™ are published for different ages, understanding and whether in a couple or a group. Check the clearly marked age definitions on the game boxes to be sure. The Couples Intimacy Edition is Adults Only not because it is overtly explicit, more because there are a few graphics and terms that are for more adult players.
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes we will ship to many countries, and intend fulfilling through Amazon which may give you the best rate for your country.
What is Kickstarter?
- Kickstarter is one of the world’s largest funding platforms for newly created projects. It is basically driven by crowdfunding, meaning that the general public (and their money) is what sends these projects into production. Every project is independently crafted while friends, fans and total strangers offer to fund them in return for receiving the rewards, early access and often the finished product itself.
How long does a project go for?
- We will be running a 30 day program with a specific published dollar target to meet our minimum production runs. You pledge for a purchase and if we make our target you are billed at the end of the 30 days. If we do not achieve the target, no money is billed from your account and you do not receive the goods.
How do I buy on Kickstarter if I don’t have an account?
- Feel free to contact us at [email protected] for an info sheet on how to use Kickstarter and where to find the game. You can also just use Kickstarter as a guest to avoid new account, see instructions HERE.
How does Kickstarter bill me?
- Kickstarter’s payment method is only through debit or credit card associated with Visa, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or American Express. Discover and JCB cards are currently only accepted for US-based projects. And they only charge your card once the project is successfully funded.
When will the game be available?
- How Game Are You?™ Couples Intimacy Edition is now available through Amazon and our shop page.
- The Couples Money Edition game is already in advanced prototype stage, instructions written and playtesting done so we are ready to submit it to the manufacturers which generally takes around 4 -5 months including shipping.
Can I buy this through a local store?
- No. Our games have a specific niche and traditional stores have minimal space, so it’s not economical for ourselves or the stores to sell this game through standard retail. Online retail, of course, gives you options through Amazon and others.
What is your policy on selling your email list?
- We frown upon people using our email for anything bar its intended use and we apply this philosophy ourselves. We will never sell your email, name or details to any other provider. If we find another product or offer in alignment with our offering we may email you with the details, but each email will have an Unsubscribe link as our intention is to help you, not be a spammer.
Do you have a Facebook page for feedback?
- Yes and we would love your feedback on the games, service and please add a review. If there has been a problem please work with us to rectify it, but if we have let you down, we deserve to receive that same feedback. We have 3 Facebook pages being Couples Intimacy https://www.facebook.com/intimacyhowgameareyou/ , Couples Money https://www.facebook.com/moneyhowgameareyou/ and our General Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/howgameareyou/
How can I submit new card ideas?
- We’d love to hear your ideas via email at [email protected] .
What is your return policy?
- This has to fit under the Amazon Terms and Conditions so please review the details on the product page before you purchase.
I am interested in becoming an Affiliate .. how does this work?
- We are very selective on who we accept and how, but welcome the opportunity to work with professionals who want to spread the word on our great product, and you deserve some commission for your work in facilitating this. For interested affiliates that feel they may qualify, please visit our Affiliates page.