How Game Are You?™ is a suite of games starting with the launch of the ‘Couples Intimacy Edition’. Its a fun and tasteful game that involves someone choosing a card with a chilli ranking (1, 2 or 3), the other persons reads it out then scores your answer from the card prompts. Some questions are simple True or False (e.g. 1 chilli/ 1 point if right), other are personal questions, actions or opinions (often 3 chilli and 3 points). The great thing is that it’s all respectful and consensual so you choose if you want to play each card or not, and how much you want to share or not. Everybody learns, has fun, laughs together and further discussions follow on with each card, or after the round, or a week later if you want to bring it up then.
It’s all above the line, healthy conversations, no sleaze but also educational. The question cards and fun starts conversations that can be had together, or brought up at a later date in total privacy. It’s perfect for:
- Happy Couples looking for more fun, laughter and enjoyment
- Couples happy with the relationship but missing something between the sheets and don’t know how to discuss it
- Couples where one person has plenty of physical desire but is not understanding the role of true intimacy and connections first
- Couples where one or both were given incorrect information or beliefs when they were younger, and just needed to relax, learn and see if there is more
- Fun couples that think they pretty well have things sorted, but always welcome more information, fun and take choose all 3 chilli questions if they Answer ‘How Game Are You’ with a ‘VERY’.
The first game is designed for one couple or two if you want to team up and everyone is a winner. In 2018 we’ll release the Expansion Pack to make it a fun dinner party event for groups of friends or Hens nights.
Future games are still in development around:
- Parents talking to their teenage kids edition
- Couples talking about money edition
- Couples dinner party or Ladies Hens night edition
- and a whole lot more.
The game launches via ‘Kickstarter’ in late 2017 with special deals and one-off offers so put your name down to be advised when it launches, pre-order a copy or request early notice of the future editions if they appeal more.
Be the first to get it via Kickstarter or by submitting your details via the form.